Will Madrid be one of the suitors for Kane in the future?
A 23-year-old, who scores goals for fun surpassed 20 goals for the third straight season, and it will take an eye watering deal to prize him away from Tottenham.
With Harry Kane’s price only going one way, should Tottenham be distraught or pleased with his progress? Spurs fans should be concerned because their beloved winger Gareth Bale was taken away from them in 2013 by Spanish giants Real Madrid.
More from Chelsea FC
- Tuchel has eyes on Chelsea’s Trevoh Chalobah
- Permanent move of Cobham graduate Lewis Hall to Newcastle United
- Chelsea are not pleased with the Lukaku-Vlahović swap deal
- Chelsea joins the race against Liverpool for Romeo Lavia
- Blues select Reece James as captain and Chilwell is new vice-captain
Though he’s due to miss a month with an ankle injury, Kane has scored 24 goals in 29 league and cup games. England manager Gareth Southgate has revealed Kane can lead the Three Lions in the future with current captain Wayne Rooney’s place in the starting XI is no longer guaranteed.
“Harry has definite leadership qualities. Harry’s got an opinion. He’s always happy to speak up in front of the group.”
If the Englishman keeps this scintillating form, he may very well be the first £100 million player.