Michail Antonio – 7 headed goals
West Ham’s Michail Antonio is the club’s leading goal scorer with nine total. Of those, seven have been headed goals. That is the most in the league.
More from Playing for 90
- Alexia Putellas reaches 400 games with Barcelona
- Everything you need to know ahead of the 250th ‘Super Clásico’
- Barcelona put five past Real Betis
- Manchester City suffer but come away with win over West Ham
- Baffling Liga MX ruling strips Puebla of a hard-earned victory
Antonio has been one of the few bright spots for Slaven Bilic’s floundering side. Unfortunately, the winger re-aggravated a hamstring injury in last weekend’s victory over Swansea. It is not yet known how long he will be out.
This couldn’t come at a worse time for the Hammers as Antonio has been one of the few mainstays of the squad. West Ham are close to safety with 36 points. However, they are not yet mathematically secure.
There are six matches remaining. If Antonio can recover in time, he will have the chance to help the Hammers and add to his numbers.