Arsenal come from behind to score five unanswered goals
A victory over Spurs is always celebrated by Arsenal supporters. This one was extra special.
Tottenham came in to the match with a ten point lead over Arsenal. Spurs were attempting to finish above Arsenal for the first time since the 1994-1995 season.
More from Playing for 90
- Alexia Putellas reaches 400 games with Barcelona
- Everything you need to know ahead of the 250th ‘Super Clásico’
- Barcelona put five past Real Betis
- Manchester City suffer but come away with win over West Ham
- Baffling Liga MX ruling strips Puebla of a hard-earned victory
Louis Saha and Emmanuel Adebayor gave the visitors an early 0-2 lead.
The Spurs supporters sang their hearts out as it appeared their club was on its way to a famous victory.
Bacary Sagna and Robin van Persie evened the score before the interval.
The second half was all Arsenal. Tomas Rosicky gave the home side the lead within five minutes. Theo Walcott sealed the comeback with a pair of goals just three minutes apart.
The Gunners went on to finish the season one point ahead of Tottenham.